Digital signage (d Scha) is used everywhere today for various purposes. In many settings, it serves as part of the “instructor” component to address the needs of a wide audience which includes both employees and guests. Some examples include ticketing at amusement parks, terminal screens at airports and information kiosks in shopping malls. In each of these settings, it’s important that employees know how to keep themselves safe from contamination upon entry into the work setting. Here are some things to consider when using a digital signage hand sanitizer kiosk in high traffic areas:
– Certification and Approval. Some digital signage hand sanitizer kiosks may be required to obtain certification and approval before use. Certification is usually achieved by av industry or by an accredited technician in the location of the kiosk. The av industry certification is not the only certification that may be required. You should check with your employer to find out what is required for your position and what certifications they require.
– Touch Screen Technology. A digital signage dispenser may have either a touch screen or a voice recognition interface. If your digital display has a touch screen, then you may need to have your own certified technician come and do sanitizing signage in addition to monitoring its operation. If the kiosk has a voice recognition interface, then a technician will be needed to make the calls on your behalf if you are away from the office. This also applies to companies with multiple locations who need to ensure that all employees are familiar with the same methods of using the machines.
– Temp Scanning. Many signage manufacturers and suppliers have begun offering digital displays with temporary imaging capabilities. You can scan items, such as receipts, to create end-user software that can be loaded and used at any time. This is ideal for seasonal businesses or temporary staffing needs. Scanning cards and bar codes are not as flexible and often do not have the same benefits as temp scanning.
– Single-scan vs. Multilingual Digital Signage. Many kiosks display only one language, while digital signage hand sanitizer kiosks offer a variety of languages for signage applications.
– Built-in Software. Some types of built-in software require that you download the software and install it on your own computer. Others are available on CD or flash drives that you can plug into a USB port. If you purchase a kiosk with built-in signage software, you should inquire about the additional software costs.
– Social Distancing. The ability to sanitize staff without installing anything on the desk is very important to most businesses. For this reason, many companies require that their staff members take an alcohol or drug training course, which may also require that they wear a personal sanitizer at work. For this reason, a wall mount signage hand sanizer may be installed in a conference room or other high traffic area.
– Sturdiness. Some kiosks are constructed of heavy duty plastic or sturdy metal, making them resistant to extreme temperatures and bumps that can occur in a busy office or other commercial setting. Other types of kiosks are designed for a more casual atmosphere, using soft fabrics for easy wiping. These kiosks are usually constructed out of all-in-one pieces that include a sanitizer dispenser with handheld sinks, a touch pad and a retractable plastic or metal rod that fits securely in the area between the customer and the artist.
When selecting a wall mount digital signage hand sanitizer dispenser, be sure to choose a product that is made from sturdy metal, has a long warranty and that has been approved by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. A durable and long-lasting product will help your business stay ahead of the latest trends in sanitizing products and maintaining an eco-friendly image. It will also make your end-user feel comfortable. Sanitizing hand tools is not an easy task and can be uncomfortable if not done properly. Be sure your signage wall mount hand sanitizer dispenser is sturdy enough to handle the weight and pressure of the tool as well.
– Creative Business Use. The signage products and equipment market offers a variety of interesting styles and presentations. There are plenty of eye-catching wall mount devices that look like any other part of your company’s hardware or decor. You can go for an av industry style product or one that fits the contemporary look of your business. Whether it’s a lamp or a cutting edge digital display, the end-user will appreciate a product that adds to their current design taste.
– Safety Protocols. Digital signage technology is rapidly evolving and there are now more sophisticated safety protocols that must be observed and followed when using these devices. There are now new digital signage kiosks that have integrated safety protocols such as an interactive digital screen that provides a map or other information when the device is in use. This is useful when there are multiple users at a single kiosk or when an employee must be closely supervised while operating the safety screen.
– Slick And Classy. You want your digital signage hand sanitizing unit to be pleasing to the eye and easy to operate. Look for products that offer an easy-to-read LCD display or LED ticker display with high resolution. If possible, choose one with a matte finish or anti-glare display protection. These features help prevent eye strain and provide a clear display of what’s on the screen. The sleek and clean look of these kiosks makes them ideal for any setting.
– Custom scrolling tickers. Your custom scrolling tickers should be able to integrate with the images and information being displayed on the display. In addition, the data on the digital signage hand sanitizing unit should be easy to read and provides quick information that the end-user is looking for. For example, if the display shows weather forecasts in the morning and weather forecasts in the afternoon, the information provided on the ticker should be easy to read and follow. Some digital signage companies offer custom displays that integrate with a wide variety of news outlets including CNN, MSNBC, and others.
– Touchless Hand Cleaner. The touchless hand sanitizing kiosks are becoming increasingly popular because they’re an easy way to ensure the germ free environment users are seeking. The display should be easily cleaned by wiping it with a soft cloth. As part of their safety protocols, digital sanitizing kiosks need to have clear touchless electronic screens so that employees, customers and visitors can easily wipe away germs and other residue. A sanitizing solution with an electronic screen that can be wiped without the use of a cloth will make it easier for you to keep your staff, customers, and your digital signage displays germ free.